**Dignam-Whitmore American Legion**
- Program: Joint Meeting with ASCE – Infrastructure Panel Discussion
Tammy K. Campbell, P.E.:
Tammy is the Deputy Director of the Ohio Department of Transportation –
District 8, Southwest Ohio. Tammy has served the Ohio Department of
Transportation – District 8 for over 23 years advancing within the agency.
She began as an Engineer-in-Training and moved through the engineer career
series to become the District Traffic Engineer and the District Highway
Management Administrator. Tammy attained her BSCE (Bachelor of Science in
Civil Engineering) from the University of Cincinnati in 1993 and her
certification as a Professional Engineer in 1998. She is a member of the
American Society of Highway Engineers (ASHE), the Institute of
Transportation Engineers (ITE), and Women in Transportation (WTS). She and
her husband Dave reside in Mason and are the proud parents of two great kids
– Lauren and Colin.Christopher Hesse, US Army Corps of Engineers:
Senior project engineer from the Louisville District located in the area
office at WPAFB, OH. Chris has a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil
Engineering and Graduate Degree from The University of Cincinnati. HE
served as a project engineer for nearly 15 years managing MILCON, O&M, and
Civil Works projects. Projects includes building renovations, new
construction, and dam levee and floodwall construction. In addition, he
held a leadership role at Wolf Creek Dam Rehabilitation Project in the
Nashville District, serving as Quality Control Supervisor. Chris is a member
of SAME and father of two kids, with one teenage son, and enjoys home
Laurel Papadopoulos, P.E.:
Laurel is Chief of Design, for the Project Execution team at
Wright-Patterson AFB Civil Engineer Group since September 2015. She began
her career in 2003 as an Active Duty Air Force Officer with assignments in
Colorado, Ohio, Philippines, and Greenland. She began her civilian career
in 2009. Laurel holds a B.S. in Civil Engineering from Michigan State
University and a Masters in Civil Engineering from University of Dayton.
She completed Air Command and Staff College in May of 2014. Laurel and her
family reside in Centerville, Ohio.
Additional panel members to be announced once finalized
Register: Click Here
- Regular registration runs through March 6th. An additional $2 late registration fee will be added to the ticket price after that date.
- Registration begins at 11:15AM the day of the luncheon
- Due to headcount timing requirements, refunds cannot be issued if cancellations are made less than 48 hours prior to the event. If the “pay at the door” option is utilized and the reservation is not honored or cancelled prior to 48 hours before the event, payment is still expected and an invoice will be sent.
- There is no need to print tickets or bring them with you.
- Credit cards accepted on line or at the door. Pay at the door option available by clicking on “Other Payment Options” when making your reservation
- Contact Teri French, (937) 255-5654 x3549, firstname.lastname@example.org or Amir Mott, email@example.com with any questions.