Our Post is currently looking for volunteers to help with the following tasks:
– Awards & Streamers – We’re seeking an award package writer/editor to gather inputs from the various committees regarding the Post’s accomplishments and then compile them and edit them into a single document. This is a 4~8 hour total commitment in the Nov-Jan timeframe. This job can be done remotely.
– Eventbrite helper – We’re seeking someone, preferable outside of the government to avoid their firewalls, who can set up Post luncheons and events on the website Eventbrite. This job can be done remotely and training is available. We’re looking for someone to back-up/assist the person currently doing it. This is a 1~2 hour/month commitment, year round
– Golf committee – assist the Golf committee with planning and executing the annual SAME Golf tournament. This is a 2~4 hours/month commitment from Jan-July.
– JETC 2017 Liaison to SAME National – The SAME JETC Conference will be held in Columbus in 2017 and we will be the “host Post” for the event. We are forming a committee now to provide local knowledge to SAME National (who plans/executes JETC) about potential venues in Columbus. SAME members in Columbus are particularly needed! This is a very light commitment now, ramping up to more involvement in the 2016~2017 timeframe. Multiple people needed to make work light for all.
– Have other interests? Any of our committees would welcome your help!